Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Realization !!!


This photograph makes me to realise what I really like or love to do in my life. It was just a hobby to click whatever I feel like clicking from the angle such that it looks attractive through the lens of my camera. Later I realised that this is the real definition of photography - "Photography is an art of observing interesting thing in an ordinary thing." I have found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.

I clicked this particular photograph in my lab at IIT Kanpur. Actually I was supposed to do some research work in my lab. Of course I was doing that and I did it, but now I am realising that I did it just because I had to do (to have degree), not really because I wanted to find something interesting by my research and not because I had an interest to observe so many things in lab. In fact, I was more interested in observing things like this screw in lab than the results of my experiments.

I should have realised this early. But, its never too late !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment